Forgetting how riding a bike works is impossible. One of the first things a person learns is how to apply the brakes when riding. All that the rider needs to do is pull some levers which will cause the brakes to squeeze the rims or rotors. The process will bring the bike to a halt. While you learn to ride a bike, you usually know the standard drills of pushing the...Read More
COMING SOON: Most Common Mistakes New Cyclists Make
Some soreness is normal. Feeling like you got run over by a truck after every ride, is not. . .
- How to Effectively Use Bicycle Brakes
- Bicycle Rides A Biker will Take in Their Lifetime
- The Incredible Mushroom to Supplement A Healthy Diet For Cyclists
- Myths About Cycling Girls That Should Disappear
- Why Cycling is a Brain Developing Activity
- A Beacon In The Dark – Cycling At Night
- What to Expect on Your First Mountain Ride
- Ready For Your First Cycling Race?
- What to Do If You Have an Accident While Riding
- Starting a Cycling Club
- Is It Safe to Ride a Bike in Your City?
- Most Common Mistakes New Cyclists Make
- Things All Cyclists Must Carry On Their Backpacks
- How to Choose Your Kid’s First Bicycle – Part 1
- Choosing the Perfect Bike for You
- Early Morning Breakfast for Cyclists
- The World’s Biggest Cyclist Fairs
- Ready to Become a Bike Commuter?
- Friendliest Cities for Cycling